Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Dodd's Gift



Markelle was a precious Gift from God and, being her Mom, I received many gifts. The greatest gift Markelle could have ever given me is my faith; faith in the Lord that gave her to bless my life and the many people that she touched in her short ten years. It is that faith that allows me to wake up and give everyday all that I have and it is that faith which moved me to Oregon. That same faith also collided my world with my wonderful husband's world. To all of this, I thank God for entrusting me to be Markelle's mom because she was the path that led me to Him. This year our family has decided to buy 100, $1 Bibles from our church to allow those who do not have the many gifts that we do, to find their faith... I will write a letter with each Bible telling those who receive our gift that they to can thank the Lord for Markelle.

No comments: